World Customs Forum 2012
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: If you do not accept the terms set out below, then do not proceed to the conference website. By proceeding, you agree to be bound by these terms.
The materials on this GCF2012 event review website (the “Publications”), and in particular each document and presentation contained therein, are copyrighted by and belong to Trusted Trade Alliance LLC or to their presenter/author (collectively referred to as the “Owner”). They must not be used, displayed, modified, adapted, distributed, transmitted, copied, transferred, printed off or published or otherwise reproduced in any form by any means other than strictly in accordance with the terms set out below or with the prior written permission of the Owner. Requests and inquiries in that regard should be addressed to
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, display the Publications on a computer screen and print off one copy of the Publications.
- However, you may not reproduce the Publications for commercial or for non-personal purposes including, without limitation, reproduction in any work issued to the public. You may not make the Publications available on-line.
- You may copy the Publication to the hard disk of your computer and retain a back-up copy. This copy shall be governed by the terms of this Agreement. You are not allowed to make copies for any other purposes.
- You acknowledge the damage to the Owner which would result from any unauthorized use of the Publication and you shall take all necessary measures to keep the Publications retained for back-up purposes secure.
- Without prejudice to any statutory rights that allow you to do so, you must not alter or permit the alteration of the Publications.
- The Owner gives no explicit, implicit or statutory warranty or accept any liability with respect to the Publications or the accuracy of their contents, which represent the opinion of the author.
Under no circumstances shall the Owner be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the Publications.